Become a Green Cab driver, and actively contribute to the Green movement in Madison! Green Cab drivers are independent contractors, not employees. They negotiate their own schedule, and take home their earnings every day. Green Cab drivers are the best in Madison- professional, courteous and competent and safe.
Do you have a clean driving record? Do you enjoy working with people? Are you familiar with Madison's streets and landmarks? If so, then we'd like to go into business with you. We're looking for responsible, reliable drivers who are motivated to succeed in business as a taxicab independent contractor.
You must present us with your driving record. To obtain this go to Wisconsin DOT Website.
You must be 25 years or old to become a driver.
Give us a call at 255-1234 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
"Why I like to Drive at Green Cab of Madison:
- It all starts with the Owners, who are fair, knowledgeable and honest.
- Phil, the GM, is a great guy who has a great management style: cool headed, knows what he is doing in running a taxi service.
- The Dispatchers have been well trained, which is key for drivers.
- The office can be busy, but not chaotic, a reflection of how the "Boss Man" wants it.
- Everyone is always in a good mood - what's up with that?!
- Customer satisfaction has always been stressed as being the main goal."
~DJ, Driving at Green Cab since September 2010
"I enjoy driving for Green Cab because the flexible scheduling allows me to pursue other things and keep a balanced family life. Management is very flexible and supportive of their drivers. I like helping out UW and Madison public school students and showing off Madison to out-of-town visitors. I am proud to be part of an environmentally-responsible company and the cars are great!"
~Tom, Driving at Green Cab since September 2010